Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Kissing Bandits

So now the kissing has expanded far beyond just the boys' love for each other. Now we love all babies, dogs, bears and Elmos. We have been kissing the listed items quite frequently. It is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. It began with the baby doll at our friends Eliza and Sarah's house. The boys each took turns swapping spit with the doll (ok, all the spit came from my boys). Actually, they were so gentle and sweet, I was so touched. Then they started kissing Lucy. They love to kiss her wet and cold nose! They laugh when she licks them back on the nose. Then we generalized to include pictures of dogs, babies and teddy bears. Its tough to get through some of our books with all the big sloppy ones we have to lay on the pictures. I love it!

No comments: