When I was pregnant Noah and I started a blog to communicate to family and friends about the pregnancy, since we were living in Brooklyn, away from just about everyone. We soon decided to move back to San Diego, and we lost the motivation to blog as we tried to pack up and get moved ASAP.
However, we did manage to get two good posts out of the thing, so we added them to our current blog. So, if you would like, you are welcome to view the musings of two innocent young people, totally unaware of how their lives would be forever be changed in just a few short months. For the better, of course. :)
2 comments:
I got a good chuckle out of those two posts! Thanks for sharing. It definitely takes me back to being pregnant (with twins, that is - currently, I have no problem remembering exactly what it's like to be pregnant in general)...and all the sumo wrestling that was going on between two boys! How great you have those posts to remember!
Believe it or not, I still have all the stuff you guys wrote in NY on my favorites. I'm waiting for the day I can show the boys what they looked like "back in the day".
Post a Comment