Here are some soundbites from the last few months:
Lucas to me as he leaves the room: "Goodbye, Sweet Honey."
Lucas to Noah as Noah tries talking to me while I'm hugging Lucas: "Mommy's busy huggin'!"
Each night when Noah arrives home from work, Ethan yells "Welcome Home, Daddy!!" One night, when Noah was out of town and we had pizza delivered, Ethan heard a sound and yelled "Welcome Home Daddy!" When I explained that Daddy was on a trip, Ethan thought for a moment, sighed and said sadly, "Welcome home, pizza guy."
Ethan barges into my closet while I'm changing and I say, "Out! O-U-T, OUT!" Ethan responds, "O-U-T, IN!"
I called Ethan "Love of my life." Ethan looked back at me and said, "Love of my wife," and when I laughed, he proceeded to run around the house repeating "Love of my wife!"
Ethan arguably helping Lucas while Lucas has a meltdown: "Lukey, take a breath." Also: "Lukey, CALM DOWN!"
One morning after I told the boys I was going to the gym and then left, Noah set out to cut their fingernails. By the ninth nail, Lucas had had enough and yelled out, "Daddy, go to gym!!"
Lucas has created a new verb: "to vroom". For example, when Lucas is playing with cars: "Lucas, what are you doing?" "Vrooming." Also, his request for me to play with him: "Mommy vroom this car."
Best all-around sentence to date: Ethan saying "Come on everybody, let's play!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment