Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Hitting the Wall
I've hit the wall, figuratively, because Ethan has done so, literally, far too often. This will go down as one of the things that is tough about having twins. Ethan falls. A lot. I cannot be next to him at all times because he has a brother who is rather unstable himself. Honestly, I wouldn't want to be next to him all the time anyway, since I believe he needs to learn how to keep himself up and deal with it when he falls. But man, this kid's head seems to be magnetically drawn to every dangerous surface, be it the wall, the side of a table, a safety gate. Lucas falls rather gracefully, in a sort of collapse reminiscent of those jointed toys with a base you could press down on that made it fall. But Ethan, true to who he is, seems to go head first into everything. We have purchased pretty much every item designed to make our home as nerf-like as possible, but it never seems to be enough. It's hard seeing my little guy bite the dust so often, but he takes it in stride, so I guess I must as well. *Sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment