Monday, December 22, 2008

It Starts Early…

As we were eating lunch just now, Ethan and I were doing some high-fives. He observed, “Your hand is bigger than my hand.” I agreed and told him that if he kept eating so well, he would one day grow so big that his hands would be bigger than mine. I added that he would be taller than me too. Lucas then chimed in with, “And I’ll have a BIG penis!” Ethan countered “I’ll have a REALLY BIG penis.” Struggling to keep a straight face, I said “Only if you eat your vegetables.”


In other news, I finally posted the Summer 2008 pictures on Smugmug. noahheldman.smugmug.com. Password is lucasethan3306. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The summer pictures are up, awesome! I can't wait to see the Thanksgiving pictures when you post them in June ;)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!

Unknown said...

Ha! In our house it's all about big boobies. Sadie even announced that she will have big boobies when she gets older while we were opening up Christmas presents. (And no, we were not talking about it at the time). You've got to love kids!