A mother's proudest moment: tonight my son learned to flash.
When I bathe the boys on my own, I take them out of the bath and wrap them up in their ducky and puppy towels as best I can and hope I can quickly get one changed into his jammies before the other one can get himself free from the towel and pee his name on the wall. Okay, we're not quite that talented yet, but I feel that this day will come.
Tonight it was Lucas's turn to entertain himself while I dressed Ethan. Lucas had the ducky towel and enjoyed running in and out of the room as I yelled "Bye bye ducky man!" This was nothing but innocent fun until Lucas ran into the room and flung open his towel with a great big "Open!" and laughed as he exposed himself. He then closed the towel, ran out of the room and readied himself for a reprise of his incriminating act. Again, he ran in with the towel closed, flung it open and yelled "Open!" He cracked himself up, closed the towel, ran out of the room, tripped on the towel, fell on his face and still did not stop laughing.
So glad he found a hobby that makes him happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you did not have a brother and father who were attorneys, I would advise that you obtain your California Bar license ASAP. :-) (p.s., this is Claire, not Steve)
No, this is NOT something I taught their Daddy. They just learn it. Males are such showoffs! Just be glad it was you. Did I tell you about the time Noah was three and there was this three-year-old neighbor girl and a closet...well, never mind.
O.K. the second grandmother is checking in on this blog---let's see I have a counseling time open at 3 tomorrow in my office. Please no raincoats! GaGa Golden
Post a Comment