Originally I had thought that Ethan was going to be the performer in the family, but Lucas has stepped into this role recently. Specifically, he likes to do slow-motion re-enactments of the minor injuries he suffers. For example, if he is walking down the stairs with me and bumps his head lightly on the wall, he will look up at me, touch his head, say "bump," and slowly make contact between his head and the wall again just to make sure I get it. He likes to do this several times - apparently he does not trust that I am a quick study. He does it with such seriousness and precision that I have to work to keep a straight face throughout the entire performance.
We want to extend our most heartfelt congratulations to our friends Claire and Steve who welcomed their baby girl, Veronica, into the world yesterday. She is beautiful and we can't wait to watch her grow up and bring her parents as much joy as our little guys have brought to us.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment