I just had to share something that Noah did that the boys and I are so proud of!
One of our favorite artists, Imogen Heap, posted some vocal tracks and invited people to use them in their own creative ways. Noah created an incredible song that I just LOVE, and that the boys really enjoy dancing to.
Noah is an incredible musician and creative artist, as one can tell from the fact that he totally created the song around bare vocals, played every instrument, and produced and mixed all the sound and music. He even used some of the kids’ instruments!
Therefore, for your listening pleasure..
More info on what it's all about at http://twestival.fm.
2 comments:
Noah absolutely rocks. :-)
GaGa Golden says:
Alright lets get real- this boy needs to be creating beautiful music like this for the world to hear.
Hagbert(really?) it was AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment