In the course of three minutes:
Funny #1:
Lucas: I got the note from Snort (his stuffed dragon) in my lunch today.
Ethan: (quizzzically) Did YOU write that note Mommy?
Mommy: Daddy wrote it.
Lucas looks dejected.
Mommy: Lucas, did you think Snort really wrote that note to you?
Lucas: No, I knew he didn't write it. It wasn't his handwriting.
Funny #2:
Lucas: Snort has to be on my team. I am his lover.
Funny #3
Lucas: I want to throw Snort out the window and watch him fly!
Mommy: Honey, do you know what would really happen if you throw Snort out the window while we are driving?
Lucas: Yes, he will fly around and then come back in the window to me.
Mommy: Oh, honey. Not really. Really, one of two things would happen. One thing would be that he would hit the ground and a car would run over him. The other thing that could happen is that he would hit the ground and a car would swerve to avoid hitting him and would probably hot another car, hurting someone and wrecking a car.
Lucas: Oh. I choose number two.
Funny #4
Ethan: Mommy, when we get home I want to write out the football teams from 4 to V.
Mommy: From 4 to V?
Ethan: From 4 to V.
Mommy: What does "from 4 to V" mean?
Ethan: It is alphabetical order!
Mommy: Oh! From 49ers to Vikings?
Ethan: Yes.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment