We have officially entered the age of questioning. I have to admit, I love it. The boys are curious about EVERYTHING, and ask "why" no less than a hundred times a day. Each.
They want to know how everything works, where everything comes from, and what will happen given a totally odd set of circumstances. I love it because it is so cute, so fascinating to see their brains at work, and because I can actually answer most of their questions at this age. Once they have math homework, I'm done.
Here are a few of my favorites:
"Mommy, why are the clouds white?"
"Mommy, where does poop go when we flush the toilet?"
"Mommy, how does our food get to our tummies?"
"Mommy, what is under my tongue?"
You get the idea - but here are two of my personal favorites:
"If my head falls off, will my face fall off too?"
and...drumroll please...
"What color is a Brachiosaurus's penis?"
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And the answer is....?
So cute! I love all the questions at this age, because you're right, they are mostly easy to answer (or make up an answer). The favorite one I've received is, "Mommy, when do we get to go in a man hole?"
is it bad that I don't know the answer to any of those???
Post a Comment